- One & Two-Story Homes
- Approx. 4,476 to 6,261 Sq. Ft.
- 4 to 6 Bedrooms
- 4 to 6.5 Bathrooms
- 3-Car Garage
Curated For Luxury, Quality and Comfort.
- Richly detailed exterior architecture
- Handsome stone, brick, ceramic tile and precast exteriors
- Fire- resistant Flat or S Tile roofs
- Dramatic entry doors with entry handles and deadbolts
- Durable three coat stucco exteriors
- Carriage style, insulated roll up garage doors, with full perimeter weather seal, automatic opener, and exterior keypad
- Custom selected, energy efficient LED coach lighting
- Full wrap 6” rain gutter system with 3” round downspouts
- Impressive decorative hardscape and front yard landscape with water saving irrigation system
- Rear yard gas plumbed for barbeque grill
- Large scale wood windows and glass doors, featuring aluminum exterior cladding for durability and stylish appearance and fiberglass for shower areas
- Timeless white shaker-style painted cabinets throughout, with dovetailed drawers, and
- coordinating hardware
- Smooth finish two panel solid core interior doors, with coordinated interior hardware
- Impressive 5 ½” baseboards with matching
- 3 ¼” casing
- Custom smooth finish drywall with square corners throughout
- Elegant open rail staircase with painted newel posts and balusters, and stained handrails
- LED recessed can lighting throughout
- Flat panel television outlets at Great Room, Master Bedroom and Media Room (as applicable)
- RG6 Coax and Category 6 wiring, with convenient television, phone and USB outlets
- Standard home security alarm system
- Convenient and efficient laundry rooms with ample storage
- Distinctive wood and tile flooring and high-quality carpet at designated locations
- Beautiful and durable quartz countertops with substantial square edge, and hand set ceramic tile backsplashes
- Oversized islands, perfect for entertaining
- Shaker cabinets, with dovetail drawers, pullout recycling bins, and spice racks
- Professional style Bertazzoni® appliances including:
- 48” natural gas range with griddle
- 48” canopy hood
- 30” drawer style microwave
- fully integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel, single basin undermount sink, with high quality garbage disposal and air switch
- High quality Brizo® articulating faucet, soap dispenser and wall mounted pot filler
- Undercabinet LED task lighting
- Walk-in Pantry
- Optional secondary kitchen available in select plans
- Spa-like master baths, with expansive showers and elegant free- standing tubs
- Quartz countertops with square edge, in choice of colors, with 8” backsplash
- Full height ceramic tile walls with coordinating mosaic tile floors
- Stylish rectangular undermount sinks, and elongated toilets
- Designer faucets at sinks, showers and tubs, with coordinating bath hardware
- Frameless Victoria + Albert® heavy glass shower enclosures
- Full width polished edged mirrors over cabinets, and frameless mirrored medicine cabinets in
- master baths
- Quartz countertops with square edge, in choice of colors
- Handset ceramic tile tub or shower walls
- Faucets at sinks, showers and tubs, with coordinating hardware
- Full width polished edged mirrors and frameless mirrored medicine cabinets
- Elongated Kohler® toilets, sinks and tubs (as applicable per plan)
- Standard solar panels included on all homes
- Conduit for future EV charging station
- High quality dual or three zoned air conditioning system (per plan), and central heating, with WiFi digital thermostats
- Dual paned, low E-glass windows and doors
- Energy efficient insulation and weather stripping
- LED lighting throughout
Use mousewheel or double click to zoom.
When you use a preferred lender at a new home community they are familiar with the builder, sales staff, policies and requirements. This allows for quick and accurate answers to your questions. A preferred lender will keep you up-to-date and provide a faster, less complicated loan process.
Using a preferred lender can save you money, too. Not only do they offer a full range of financing, competitive rates and expert mortgage counseling but may often extend special incentives to buyer who secure their loan with one of the preferred lenders. The community sales staff can put you in touch with the preferred lenders who will have the knowledge and expertise for your specific market area.
Brasada Estates Prefered Lenders
The details of your dreams are uniquely yours. Perhaps you imagine the archways and piazzas of a Tuscan villa. Or your home will be accented by clean dramatic modern design with roof decks, symmetry and sleekness. At Brasada Estates, our Estate Homesites are set aside to set you free, realize your vision and enjoy the rewards of your life.
Luxury. Your Style.
You’ve seen hundreds of beautiful homes in your lifetime. Yet each one has something you’d refine, reimagine or change. The beauty of a custom build is that your home is exclusively yours – a pure reflection of who you are, how you live, and what home means to you. That’s exciting. At Brasada Estates, the excitement is yours.
Your Priorities. Your Team.
It is essential that your custom home team has your priorities front and center from beginning to end. It is important to understand the process of a custom build, including assembling your team on your own, establishing a timeline, and creating accountability. When you utilize Grandway Construction for your homebuilding, all of these items are handled for you based on your priorities.